Shopfront 75mm & 100mm
Shopfront 75mm and 100mm is designed to provide a commercial solution for Retail and Commercial frontages, Shopping Malls and interior use in Office and commercial buildings.
Shopfront is designed for single level canopy and shopping mall protected environments where high winds and high water pressures are not expected (Frontline 100mm provides a better commercial weather proof solution).
The key objectives of the design were to:
- Provide a strong durable solution in very high use retail and commercial environments.
- Compliment a wide range of commercial architecture.
- Provide the flexibility to integrate with a range of commercial doors and windows or SovereignSeries™.
- Accommodate a wide range of glazing requirements.
These objectives are met through key design features in Shopfront 75mm and 100mm which include:
- Providing a commercial externally glazed screen for a wide range of buildings.
- Each transom is fitted with end dams and each pane is drained individually in external applications.
- Standard awning sashes and adjustable glass louvres which can be simply incorporated along with frameless sashes, hinged doors, sliding doors, pivot doors and bi-fold along with automatic doors, electric awning sashes and louvres.
- Modular mullion system for continuous walls of windows (horizontal).
- Single glazing which accommodates glazing from 5mm-12.38mm.
- Pocket glazed mullions and beaded transoms to help with site glazing.
Additionally Shopfront 100mm provides for:
- Double glazing 18mm-24mm.
- Seismic frames, beaded seismic jambs and sloped seismic sills.
- Optional pocket glazed or beaded mullions as well as heavy mullions.
The modular mullion system eliminates the need for bulky coupling when long runs of windows are required whilst meeting thermal/expansion requirements needed in many situations.
The 75mm and 100mm suites were designed as square profiled solutions with the flexibility to integrate awning windows and Commercial doors when necessary.
A wide range of Shopfront styles can be achieved using multiple combinations of doors and windows compatible with these versatile suites. In some instances these require project specific testing. If you require advice on suitable solutions please contact your local Bradnam's branch for advice or the NALCO Technical team.
Frame Types 75mm
- 75mm frame/mullion and 5mm-12mm glazing.
- 75mm heavy duty mullion (and split mullion).
- 90° corner post.
- A 75mm sill tray.
- Curved frames are possible.
Frame Types 100mm
- 100mm frame/mullion and 5mm-12mm and 18mm-24mm glazing.
- Seismic frame and beaded option.
- 100mm heavy duty and 152mm extra heavy duty split mullion.
- A 100mm high performance sill transom.
- A 100mm sill tray, 2 options.
- 45 and 90° corner posts.
Integrating Windows and Doors
- Commercial Window 40mm can be incorporated, single or double glazed.
- Commercial Hinged doors, sliding doors, pivot doors and bi-fold along with automatic doors, electric awning sashes and louvres can be incorporated within both systems.
- Doors with pivot gear can be concealed in the head.
- SovereignSeries™ windows and doors can be incorporated in single or double glazed.
Custom flashings are normally required for commercial installations. These are available from your Bradnam's branch.
In addition to the usual range of window and door hardware alternatives are also available allowing many specialist designs to be created or meeting specialist requirements for fire exit egress, locks or panic bolts– refer to your local Bradnam's branch for advice.